Sign upPlease agree to the terms and conditions to use the service
Retail Client AgreementNote: The English version of this agreement is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between the English version and the other versions.
1. Definitions and InterpretationIn this Agreement: “Account” means the data accumulated by Company having the specific details identified by Company to facilitate the availability of such data on the Site for Client and that allows to Client to monitor the Client’s Operations on the Site.
2. INTRODUCTIONScope of this Agreement
3. GENERAL3.1. Client hereby acknowledges and accepts that:
4. Rights and Obligations of the Parties4.1. Client has a right:
5. Applicable law and Regulation5.1. In the interpretation and enforcement of the provisions of this Agreement the Parties shall be governed by the laws of the Seychelles.
6. Liability and Indemnity6.1. The Parties shall be held liable in accordance with the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines for the failure to perform or improper performance of their obligations under this Agreement.
Payment policy1.1. Company is responsible for indication of the Client’s Account balance in any particular moment.
Return and Refund policy1.1. In order to make a withdrawal Client has to make an enquiry from Client’s “personal zone” on the Site. In order to complete the enquiry Client has to choose any of the withdrawal methods from the list and fill all the necessary details.
Bonus terms and conditions1. DEFINITIONS
AML (Anti money-laundering ) and KYC (Know Your Customer) policy1. This policy of http://koption.com and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities. Company requires its officers, employees and affiliates to adhere to these standards in preventing the use of Company’s Services for money laundering purposes.
Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials (hereinafter — the “Agreement”) is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as — the “Cardholder”) and brand mark Koption (hereinafter — the “Merchant”).